Watch this video to learn more about who we are
The Lanco Group of Companies is a diverse group specializing in a variety of disciplines from heavy equipment manufacturing, sales, parts, service, and facility operations to event promotions, specialty restroom trailers, worldwide equipment distribution and Passive Temperature Protection Products. When you are working with one of the Lanco Group of Companies you have access to a broad network of resources and expertise to deliver the solutions your business demands.
Quick Bridge System (QBS) has proven to be an industry-leading solution for temporary pedestrian bridges for large events and entertainment venues.
QBS is a highly effective pedestrian bridge that allows quick assembly and erection, ease of transportation, total pedestrian safety, and an attractive appearance. QBS’ modular design allows the bridges to be customized in a variety of sizes and configurations for almost any application.
QBS is now available for short term lease, long term lease, or purchase. Our team can handle all aspects of bridge instillation, including initial engineering and design, transportation, permitting, assembly and erection, signage, and removal.
The Quick Bridge Advantage:
- Modular design allows a variety of configurations and spans for almost any application
- Innovative design allows for efficient shipping – complete bridges can be loaded onto two legal truck loads or less.
- Attractive appearance and available banner space creates exciting visibility opportunities for sponsors, allowing promoters and venue operators to potentially defray bridge costs through sponsorship.
Branding and Sponsorship Opportunities
Quick Bridge Systems can be an exciting branding and sponsorship opportunity. The premium banner space available on the bridge creates highly visible signage opportunities, and many promoters and venue operators are able to defray Quick Bridge costs through sponsorship.
Industries We Serve
Our bridges may be utilized to solve pedestrian traffic flow issues at major events and facilities of all kinds, including:
- Sports Stadiums and Entertainment Venues
- Music Festivals, carnivals and major events
- Motorsports Events
- Marathons, Triathlons and Cycling Events
- Golf tournaments